Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. [BSNL] will recruit 1000 Junior Accounts Officers (JAOs) through an open competitive examination to be held on All India basis. The examination is likely to be held in February/March 2010 and the exact date of the examination will be announced later on.
|Number of Vacancies||OC||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Junior Accounts Officers (JAOs)||453||253||195||99||1000|
Selection for a Particular Circle & Service liability: BSNL comprises a number of territorial and functional circles. The recruitment will be made centrally by BSNL and JAOs recruited will be allotted territorial circles depending on vacancies, their choice and merit. A list of existing territorial circles appears in Annexure IIA .
Nationality: Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must possess any one of the following qualifications as on 31.12.2009:
- A qualified Chartered Accountant; or
- A qualified Company Secretary; or
- A qualified Cost & Works Accountant; or
- M.Com (Master of Commerce).
- The qualifications must be obtained from the Professional Body concerned viz. Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Company Secretaries of India/Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India in respect of (i), (ii) and (iii) respectively and a recognized Institution/University in respect of (iv).
- Applicants are required to indicate their choice of Examination Centre [item no. 9 of application form] at which they wish to appear.
- An applicant can opt for any of the examination centers indicated in the Annexure ‘IIA’ and submit the application form to the DGM(Admn.), O/o CGM Mtce., BSNL, Northern Telecom Region, Room No. 257, 2 nd Floor, Kidwai Bhawan, New Delhi -110 001.
- The Exam Centre once selected by the applicant can not be changed subsequently.
- The specimen of the application form is included in this advertisement and the same can be downloaded from BSNL website: www.bsnl.co.in.
- The completed application form (preferably typed) should be sent by Registered post/Speed post or in person so as to reach the DGM(Admn.), O/o CGM(Mtce.), BSNL, Northern Telecom Region, Room No. 257, 2 nd Floor, Kidwai Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi-110001 on or before the closing date. The envelope containing application form should be marked “Application for the post of for Junior Accounts Officers in BSNL” in bold letters on the top of the envelope.
- Original advertisement or photocopy of the format in the advertisement published must not be used for applying and in case a candidate submits such an application the same will not be entertained.
- An examination fee of Rs 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) is payable in the form of demand draft/Pay Order drawn in favour of Accounts Officer(Cash), O/o CGM, NTR, New Delhi payable at New Delhi. The amount of fee shall not be accepted in any other form
- Fees once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor it can be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.