Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. [BSNL] will recruit 150 DGMs in Telecom Management Services and 60 DGMs in Telecom Accounts & Finance Services Exam [subject to variation depending on the availability of vacancies] through Written Test & personnel interview to be held around end of September 2009 on All India basis, as per the details given below. The details are available at BSNL website also. The Exact date of Written Test will be announced later on.
|DGMs in Telecom Management Services (TMS)||29||11||40||77||04||150|
|DGMs in Telecom Accounts & Finance Services(TAFS)||09||04||16||31||02||60|
Reservation as per Central Govt. guidelines will be applicable for SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped [PH]. 3% of the total vacancies will be reserved for PH quota. In respect of Physically Handicapped persons, candidates with following physical disability are permitted:-
Scale of Pay
The post of DGM is in the Revised IDA pay-scale of Rs. 32,900-58,000/- (annual increment @ 3% of basic pay) plus HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, LTC etc. as admissible as per company rules.
Selection for a Particular Circle & Service liability
The BSNL comprises of a number of territorial Circles and functional Circles. The Telecom Management Services (TMS) and Telecom Accounts & Finance Services (TAFS) are All India Cadres and will be controlled by the BSNL Corporate Office centrally. The officers so appointed in these services are liable to be transferred anywhere in India at any place falling in the operational area of BSNL. The BSNL has the right to post any selected DGMs in Telecom Management Services and DGMs in Telecom Accounts & Finance Services to any of the Circles either temporarily or on permanent basis. The decision of BSNL in this regard shall be final and binding. The service conditions, seniority etc. of selected candidates will be determined as per rules of the Company issued from time to time.
Candidates who have passed the qualifying Examination with the minimum percentage of marks as detailed below are eligible to apply:-
Ist class (60% marks or more) BE/B. Tech or equivalent Engineering Degree from recognized institution in Electrical, Electronics and Communications/ IT/Computer/ Computer Sciences.
5% relaxation in minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST candidates
Scheme of Selection:
- All the candidates shall be screened based on fulfillment of eligibility criteria of age, qualification and work experience.
- All eligible candidates post the screening shall have to undergo an assessment process comprising cognitive, management aptitude sections. All eligible candidates appearing in the assessment process(Written Exam), shall be given a score based on their performance in the same.
- At the end of the assessment process, a merit list will be created and candidates will be short listed based on number of posts and order in merit list.
- All short listed candidates will be called for an interview, the Date and Venue for which will be intimated to such candidates in due course. All short-listed candidates appearing for the interview will be given a score based on their performance in the same.
- The selection shall be based on the final merit list created based on the combined score from assessment process and interview.
|Last date for receipt of application forms||10.08.2009|
|Date of Examination||The Exact date of Written Test will be announced later on|
For More Details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Selection procedure, Availability of forms (on-line and offline), Filling of forms (on-line offline), Last date of application, exam pattern, syllabus, Reservations details, Minimum Age, Minimum Qualification required and other important things are requested to visit their official website and browse recruitment / admission section.