Citibank India is looking for candidates for the position of Client Origination Manager (COM) under small and medium enterprises (SME) liabilities sales and acquisition department in Gurgaon, Haryana. The detailed job description is as follows.
- Client origination manager will acquire high quality new to bank current accounts with potential of Transactional Banking to grow Citi’s share of revenues from these clients.
- Accountable for achieving monthly/annual sales targets as agreed.
- Ensure proper sales spread between products. Sourcing Trade, Foreign Exchange, and lending customers, thereby generating fee based income.
- Effective relationship management skills are necessary.
- Achieving individual targets and growing account profitability with a high service standard and compliance.
- Identifying opportunities of Working Capital, Term Loan and Non-fund based products like LC, BC etc.
- Ensure that branch staff own and manage customer queries and complaints by taking ownership and resolving in a timely manner. Act as the escalation point for their unresolved queries and complaints.
- Ensure the mandated training requirements are completed in time.
- The profile is to acquire only and not handle. There will be a dedicated relationship manager allocated to manage the relationship day one.
- The client origination manager is paid incentive on the value add the account does in terms of Foreign Exchange, trade, balances etc. for the first three months.
Education and Experience
- Experience4-6 years in financial services/banking. Experience in Business lending is required.
- Education MBA from a reputed institute
- Proficient Skills Financial Management, relationship management skills, high achievement orientation, new customer acquisition, Trade and Foreign Exchange
- Other skills Good communication and influencing skills
- Turnover of SME segment in Citibank: Companies with Turnover upwards of INR 20 – 150 Crore
- Kind of targets this person would be chasing: Two high value current account a month
- Reporting Structure: Will report to RSM of Commercial Banking Business.
- Access toexisting clients: There are no existing clients given. It is business development role and candidates will be given all the support for the same
If Interested, please send me your CV in MS Word format to apply (at) paddydove (dot) com along with the following information about yourself or call Ketan at +91 823 7057 890:
Date of Birth:
Total work Exp.:
Exp in Sales:
Exp. in banking acquisition:
Exp. in SME Liabilities acquisition:
Current CTC: fixed & variable
Current Location (City):