Admission to Under Graduate Courses in Private, Unaided, Medical and Engineering Colleges of Karnataka for the Academic Year 2009-2010 through COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test and Centralized Counselling. (COMEDK UGET-2009)
Karnataka Private Medical and Dental Colleges Association and Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association have set up ‘ COMEDK’ to organize a ‘ Common Entrance Test and Centralized Counselling’ , that would facilitate selection of candidates on merit for admissions to undergraduate courses offered by member institutions (Medical and Engineering). COMEDK entrance test & publication of test score and rank list will be followed by centralized counselling (Single window system). The details of the arrangement made will be publicized in due course on COMEDK website ( www.comedk.org ).
There is no Common Entrance Test for admissions to BDS during the year 2009-2010 Candidates are advised to visit the COMEDK website (www.comedk.org) regularly for all updates.
Note: Further media communication may not be issued.
COMEDK invites applications for taking COMEDK UGET-2009 from eligible candidates seeking admissions to UG courses in Medical and Engineering streams for the academic year 2009-2010. For relevant and important information ‘COMEDK UGET-2009′, kindly refer to the brochure on the website, (www.comedk.org). The fee structure of each Member Institution and other details is also made available on COMEDK website.
- Application should have passed the 2 nd PUC/12 th STD or equivalent exams. Candidates who have appeared for the examinations and expecting results may also apply.
- For MBBS: As per the MCI (Medical Council of India) norms
- For BE: As per the AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) norms.
Applications for Common Entrance Test are to be filled online on COMEDK website (www.comedk.org) after obtaining a DD for Rs. 650/- for 3 subjects (PCM or PCB) and Rs. 850/- for all 4 subjects (PCMB) in favour of COMEDK-2009, payable at Bangalore (Non refundable fee) and posted to the below given COMEDK address along with the DD and the documents asked for on or before 11.04/2009.
#37, First Floor, Ramanashree Chambers,
Lady Curzon Road, Bangalore, 560001, Karnataka.
Help Desk: 91-80-41132810
Note: Neither the Application forms or filled in applications will be sold or received in COMEDK office or any Member Institutions.
Calendar of Events
- Start Date for Issue of Online Application – 09/03/2009
- Last Date for Receipt of Completed Application Forms – 11/04/2009
- Last Date for Dispatch of Test Admission Ticket – 18/04/2009
- COMEDK UGET-2009 Test Date -17/05/2009
- Publishing of Answer keys – 17/05/2009
- Last date for receiving objection pertaining to Answer keys – 23/05/2009
- Publishing of test scores – 01/06/2009
- Last date for receiving objection pertaining to Test scores – 06/06/2009
- Publishing of Rank list – 13/06/2009
- Last date for dispatch of Rank cards – 22/06/2009
- Only centralized counselling for BDS
- Start Date for issue of Online Application for BDS – 21/05/2009
- Last Date for Receipt of Completed BDS Application forms – 24/06/2009
- Only centralized counselling for B. Arch
- Start date of Issue of Online Application for B. Arch – 21/05/2009
- Last for Receipt of Completed B. Arch Application Forms – 24/06/2009
Notifications on this page are selective and partial. Please visit the Official Website of the University or contact the University directly for a complete list of Notifications, News, Circulars and other official releases from the University. Some topics on this page could be News items collected from the press. Such topics should not be confused with the official notifications or circulars released by the University.