University of Delhi (South Campus) invites applications for its joint admission process for two year full time post graduate programmes, Master of Business Economics (MBE) and Master of Finance and Control (MFC) for academic session 2012 – 2014.
The candidate has to be a graduate (under 10+2+3) in any discipline, with at least 50% of marks from any recognized university as equivalent thereto with Math / Business Math at class XII level.
The candidate has to appear for Common admission test (CAT) and the score of the exam would be used to shortlist the candidates for the above mentioned programmes (IIM’s have no role in short listing or in admission process or in the conduct of the above mentioned programme)
The admission brochure and form are available from Room Number 229, Arts faculty building south campus by paying a fee of
- For two programmes it is Rs 1700 for general candidates and Rs 800 for rest of the candidates.
- For one programme it is Rs 1000 for general candidates and Rs 500 for rest of the candidates.
The application and brochure can also be obtained by sending a demand draft in favour of “Director, University of Delhi South Campus” Payable at New Delhi of Rs 1800 and (Rs 900 for rest) for two programmes and Rs 1100 (Rs 600 for rest) for one programme.
The address for sending DD is “The admission coordinator, Room number 229, Arts Faculty building, University of Delhi South Campus, Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi 110021" and should reach by 05 December 2011.
The candidates can also apply only by visiting their official websites.
- Form Sale starts from 24 October 2011 to 05 December 2011
- Last date of receiving form 12 December 2011 (up to 05 PM)
- Last date for applying online 12 December 2011 (Up to 12 PM)