Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) University of Delhi Announces 41st MBA (Full Time) and 4th MBA-Management of Services (Full Time) Two-Year Programmes Beginning July, 2007
Candidates applying for admission to either or both the two-year MBA & MBA (MS) Programme must have pursued at least a 3-year Bachelor’s Degree Programme after 12 years of formal schooling. The minimum requisite percentage of marks in different disciplines Arts, Commerce or Social Sciences – 50% Sciences – 55% Mathematics or Statistics – 60% Medicine, Engineering or Technology – 60% / CGPA of at least 6.00 in a scale of 10.00 OR Post Graduate Degree or 2nd Degree examination after 10+2+3 scheme, securing at least 60% marks. Candidates appearing for the final examination of Bachelor’s / Post Graduate Degree examinations may also apply irrespective of percentage of marks received so far (subject to the final result fulfilling the eligibility criteria). Candidates must be 20 years of age as on 1st October of 2007.
Foreign students presently studying in Indian Universities are required to appear in the FMS Admission Test. For all other Foreign Students submission of GMAT Score is mandatory.
How to Apply
- Admission Forms along with relevant Information Bulletin will be available from the designated branches of State Bank of India from 16.10.2006 to 24.11.2006 on cash payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PH category) for applying to both the programmes and Rs. 500/-(Rs. 125/- for SC/ST/PH category) for applying to only one programme.
- Applicants must enclose the bank counterfoil with the application. Application forms can also be obtained from the Offices of Faculty of Management Studies, North Campus and South Campus against a bank draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ PH category) for applying to both the programmes and Rs. 500/- (Rs. 125/- for SC/ST/PH category) for applying to only one programme.
- Admission forms can also be downloaded from the website www.fms.edu Downloaded forms must be submitted along with the requisite amount of bank draft as indicated above.
- If required By Post, send request for Admission Form to the Administrative Officer. Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi-110007 enclosing a non-refundable bank draft of Rs. 1075/- (Rs. 325/- for SC/ST/PH) for applying to both the programmes and Rs. 575/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/PH category) for applying to only one programme.
- MBA at North campus : Number of Seats: 90 Plus 9 Seats for foreign students.
- MBA (MS) at South campus : Number of Seats: 40 Plus 4 Seats for foreign students
- Reservations / Relaxations : As per University Rules. For details log on to our website
Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Patna, Pune, Nagpur & Visakhapatnam **Wherever the name of branch is not mentioned, it may be treated as Main Branch. Phone Numbers: 91-11-27667002, 91-11-27667419 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: 1. Incomplete forms/downloaded forms without bank will not be entertained. 2. The bank draft must be drawn in favour of *The Registrar, University of Delhi* payable at Delhi. 3.Completed forms should be sent to the Administrative Officer, Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007. 4.FMS reserves the right to changer or cancel any of the test centres at its own discretion. 5.FMS University of Delhi will not be responsible for any postal delay. 6.All matters of dispute will be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Delhi only.
- Sale of FormsOctober 16 to November 24, 2006
- Admission Test Sunday, 21 January, 2007
- Submission of forms Last Date: November 24, 2006