Food Corporation of India, one of the largest Public Sector Underakings, dealing with Food Management and allied activities, wishes to induct young and talented Management Trainees at the level of Manager in its different cadres as well as Category III&IV personnel for manning posts in its Districts/Regional/Zonal establishment. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals belonging to SC’s/ST’s/OBC-Non Creamy Layer’s(OBC-NCL)/PH’s only who fulfill the prescribed qualification, experience and age etc.
The selection process for all categories (posts) consists of written test, group discussion and interview. There will be no group discussion for Category IV post. The venue and schedule of written test will be intimated to individual applicant along with the admit card. The same will also be uploaded on the FCI’s website http://specialtest.in/fci The written test will be in two parts. Part I will consist of 60 multiple choice question of the relevant technical discipline (where applicable) and Part II will consist of 60 multiple choice questions of general aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis Computer Awareness, General Awareness and Current Affairs. On qualifying the written test, GD’s (for Category II and III) & Interviews (all categories) will be held for short-listed candidates. It is essential to appear in every stage of the exam.
How to Apply
- OBC-NCL candidates have to make Demand Draft of Rs.300 drawn in favour of Food Corporation of India, payable at Noida.
- Application fee is not required for SC, ST and PH candidates.
- Application can be submitted by a candidate only once and against only one of the post which means candidate having only ONE choice of selection of ONE of the post offered. Hence, candidates are advised to apply for the post, most suiting with the Qualification, Experience etc.
- Application on the plain paper in the form appended below (type written/printed in English) completed in all respect, is to be sent in an envelop super scribed "Applications for the post (Name, Post Code No. of the post applied for and category)".The application should reach on or before 01-09-2009. For candidates from North Eastern states & Jammu & Kashmir, last date for receipt of application is 15-09- 2009 at the address given below. "POST BOX NO 4334, KALKAJI HEAD POST OFFICE (HPO), NEW DELHI – 110 019"
- The applications received after the closing date, will not be entertained.
- Candidates can apply either in Online or Offline mode on the FCI website.
For More Details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Selection procedure, Availability of forms (on-line and offline), Filling of forms (on-line offline), Last date of application, exam pattern, syllabus, Reservations details, Minimum Age, Minimum Qualification required and other important things are requested to visit their official website and browse recruitment / admission section.