The Food Corporation of India, one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with Food Grain Management & Allied activities wishes to recruit Management Trainees at the level of Manager in the Movement Cadre for its establishments, spread throughout India. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals who fulfill the prescribed qualifications and age etc. for the post indicated below. The total number of vacancies may increase or decrease at the discretion of FCI management.
*In addition to the stipend, the Management Trainees during the training period shall also be eligible for AC sleeper for train journey and daily allowances as per the rules of the Corporation. However, the trainees shall not be reimbursed any lodging charges separately.
Management Trainees (Manager -Movement) (Post Code: 55) – Degree from a recognised University OR Degree with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management or equivalent Degree in Business Management; Industrial Relations; Mass Communication; Journalism; Public Relation; Information Technology; Training & Development ; Social Science from a recognised University/Institute of Repute.
- On completion of the selection process of Management Trainees separate select list will be prepared by each zone based on marks obtained by the candidate in written test, group discussion & interview.
- The selected candidates for the post of Management Trainees will have to sign a bond of Rs 1,00,000/- (Rs One Lac only) for serving the Corporation for a minimum period of 3 years, after completion of their training period.
- The final merit list (zone wise) for Management Trainees will also be prepared after the successful completion of the training programme.
- The Management Trainees on successful completion of training period will be absorbed as Manager, in the IDA pay scale of Rs 8600-250-14600 plus other benefits as per the rules of the Corporation. The scale is subject to revision with effect from 01.01.2007. Other benefits like CPF, Gratuity, Leave Travel Concessions, Leave Encashment, Medical reimbursement, conveyance reimbursement, lunch/Tiffin allowances, etc. shall be applicable as per the rules of the Corporation as amended from time to time.
- On absorption as Manager, they will be posted in the zones against which they have applied and have been selected. The seniority of the appointees will be maintained in the concerned zones.
Selection Process:- The selection process consists of written test, group discussion and interview. The venue & schedule of written test will be intimated to individual applicants along with the admit card. The same will also be placed on the FCI’s website. The test will be in two parts. Part I will consist of 60 multiple choice question of the relevant technical discipline and Part II will consist of 60 multiple choice questions on general aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness and Current Affairs. On qualifying the written test, GDs & Interviews will be held for short-listed candidates.