Reservations and Relaxations:-
- The prescribed qualifications and the age limit shall be reckoned as on 01.08.2008. The maximum age limit cann be relaxed for 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- In case of departmental employees, there is no age bar.
- The age limit for PH candidates is relaxed by 10 years [15 years for PH candidates belonging to SC/ST and 13 yrs for PH candidates belonging to OBC.]
- Age is additionally relaxed by 5 years for those applicants who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989. Any applicant intending to avail the relaxation under this category shall have to submit a certificate from a) The District Magistrate in Kashmir Division within whose jurisdiction she/he had ordinarily resided or (b) any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir in the effect that she/he had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir, during the period from 01-01-80 to 31-12-89.
- The aforesaid reservation is not applicable for OBC candidates falling within the creamy layer.
- All appointments will be subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Corporation, in-force from time to time.
- There will be written test for all applicants. On qualifying the written test, Group discussion and personal interview, eligible candidates will be appointed to the post applied for based on the merit obtained by them.
- Candidate must ensure to have fulfilled all the eligibility, viz., age & qualification by 01.08.2008
- Application not in the prescribed Proforma or incomplete shall summarily be rejected. Care should be exercised by the Departmental candidate to forward their application to the Authority concerned, through proper channel to reach Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before the last date prescribed.
- The number of vacancies mentioned above may vary depending upon the administrative exigencies and further filling up of these vacancies would be made subject to the outcome of the writ Petitions pending in the various courts, if any.
- Management reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence in support of educational qualification of the applicants.
- Any attempt to influence the Corporation in any manner would disqualify the candidate and reject the candidature.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the required qualification and age, etc. before applying for the post. In case it is found that the information furnished by a candidate is defective in any manner, the candidature will be summarily reject as and when it comes to the notice of the Management. The candidates are advised to satisfy themselves fully about the correctness of the information furnished.
- Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility conditions give no right to any person for test/interview etc.
- Employees of the Central/State Govt. /Public Sector Undertakings should get their application routed through proper channel to reach on or before the last date prescribed. Direct applications shall not be entertained.
- Examination fee for applying against for one zone is Rs.300/-. In case the candidate desire to apply for more than one zone additional fee of Rs.150/- per zone is payable. Fee is payable by Demand Draft in favor of Food Corporation of India, payable at New Delhi.
- Application fee is not required for SC/ST and PH candidates, subject to submission of caste/disability certificate from appropriate authority in support of his/her claim.
- No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the application, at any stage.
- No TA will be provided for the written test. However, for attending the GD/interview, candidates will be given Rail fare “To and Fro” (as per entitlement) by the shortest route, subject to production of railway ticket.
- Self attested Photostat copies of documents for proof of age/qualifications/caste, etc. should be attached with the application. Original certificates will however be scrutinized / verified at the time of interview.
Application on the plain paper in the form appended below (type written in English) completed in all respect, is to be sent in an envelope superscripted “Application for the post” so as to reach on or before 15/12/2008 or applications from North Eastern states & Jammu & Kashmir, last date for receipt of application is 31/12/2008 at the address:- " Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003".