MBA (PT): Master of business administration (part time)
The three-year programme is designed to develop conceptual knowledge and behavioral skills in students who continue to work in industry, government or other organizations. The modular design of the course divided into six semesters builds a strong foundation in the basic areas of management and allows the students to specialize in areas of their interest.
- Every candidate seeking admission should have passed a bachelor’s degree examination of at least 3 years duration with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate. Relaxation on this criterion may be made for those who scored more than 55% marks in aggregate in their post graduate degree or at least 60% in a Diploma in Personnel Management, Diploma in Management, Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Diploma in Administrative Management of the Delhi University conducted by the Faculty prior to the implementation of this particular scheme.
- Candidates should have at least three years experience as an executive or an administrator in a commercial, industrial or government establishment after passing the Bachelor’s Degree Examination.
- Three years Full-Time experience shall be determined as on 1st August of the year of admission.
- Candidates must be sponsored by his/her present employer.
Master of business administration – health care administration (part time)
Healthcare industry is emerging as one of the promising sectors in the economy. An explosion of technology has occurred that will require managers to have a new set of skills, coupled with knowledge of traditional healthcare organizations. The educational programme in Health Care Administration was started in 1972 to impart the knowledge of basic as well as specific areas of management to professionals responsible for management of health care service. To meet the educational challenges of this rapidly evolving field, the Health Care Administrations (HCA) programme provides students with a managerial and technical foundation for careers in consulting, medical products, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, financial services, venture capital, health care systems, health plan management and insurance, associations and government.
- Every candidate seeking admission to the course shall have passed a Bachelors’ Degree Examination in Medicine of the University of Delhi or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
- He/She should have at least five years’ experience in Hospital Administration after acquiring the Bachelors’ Degree in Medicine.
- Five years’ experience shall be determined as on 1st August of the year of admission.
- Candidate must be sponsored by his/her present employer.
How to Apply
The Admission Forms and Information Bulletin for MBA (PT) will be available from the designated branches of State Bank of India Connaught Circus. Delhi University North Campus Delhi University South Campus, IIT(Delhi). Lajpat Nagar (Ring Road), Swasthiya Vihar. Vikas Puri, Gurgaon (Meharauli Road). NOIDA (Sector-2) from 05.102009 to 20.11.2009 on cash payment of Rs 750/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ST category). Applicants must enclose the bank counterfoil and reserved category certificate. if any, with the application . The candidates must mail their sponsorship letter, category certificate, three copies of computer generated Admit Card formats 1 with photograph, mailing address and signature and requisite Application Fee Bank Draft (if not paid online) to FMS before 20.112009.
MBA (HCA) Application Forms will be available only from Faculty of Management Studies. University of Delhi, Delhi -110007 against a bank draft of Rs. 750 (Rs. 200 for SC/ST category). made in favour of "The Registrar University of Delhi",
|Sale of Forms||05th Oct. to 20th Nov. 2009|
|Submission of Forms||Opening date 05 Oct. 2009 Last date: 20th Nov. 2009|
|Admission Test for MBA (PT)||2.00 pm on Sunday. 31st Jan. 2010|
Note: Incomplete forms with or without bank draft will not be entertained. (2)Admission Test for MBA(PT) will be held in Delhi only. (3) Completed forms should be sent to the Administrative Officer. Faculty of Management Studies University of Delhi. Delhi – 110007 (4) FMS. University of Delhi will not be responsible for any postal delay. (5) All matters of dispute will be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Delhi only.
For More Details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Selection procedure, Availability of forms (on-line and offline), Filling of forms (on-line offline), Last date of application, exam pattern, syllabus, Reservations details, Minimum Age, Minimum Qualification required and other important things are requested to visit their official website and browse recruitment / admission section.