IMT Ghaziabad, one of the top ten B-Schools in India, is known for academic excellence, quality research, international linkages and strong industry interface. IMT offers a learning environment unparalleled in terms of academic ambience backed with state-of-the-art educational infrastructure. The Institute has enjoyed an outstanding 100% placement record in top companies since its inception. IMT Nagpur, the second campus in India, spread over 25 acres lush green environment, is equipped with ultra modern infrastructure, well equipped hostel and excellent faculty. The first batch of IMT Nagpur has achieved 100% placement. IMT invites applications for admission to the following AlCTE, Govt. of India approved programmes at the Ghaziabad and Nagpur campuses:
1. Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management (Full-Time)
2. Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management (Finance)
3. Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management (Human Resource)
4. Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management (Information Technology)
5. Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management (International Business)
(IMT Ghaziabad offers programmes at S.No. 1 to 5, whereas IMT Nagpur offers programmes at S.No. 1 to 4)
Minimum three years Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE as eligible for Post-Graduate studies in management. Candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination can also apply.
1. Appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) to be conducted by IIMs on November 19,2006. CAT bulletin and application can be obtained from select branches of UTI Bank / Post offices (for details see CAT advertisement that appeared in leading national dailies on July 16,2006).
2. Final selection will be based on CAT score and subsequent group discussion and personal interview.
3. Application forms and prospectus can be obtained from State Bank of India or IMT Ghaziabad / Nagpur against cash payment of Rs.1600/-.
4. Application forms can also be obtained by post by sending a Demand Draft to Chairman (Admissions) at the under-mentioned addresses of IMT Ghaziabad/Nagpur. The Demand Draft should be made in favour of ‘Institute of Management Technology’ payable at Ghaziabad and sent along with two self-addressed stickers.
* Last Date for Issue of CAT bulletins by UTI Bank/ Post Office: August 17, 2006
* Last Date for issue of CAT bulletins by IIMs: August 21, 2006
* Last Date for receipt of completed CAT applications by IIMs: September 09, 2006
* IMT Application Forms/ Prospectus available from: August 31, 2006 to November 30, 2006 (Both days inclusive)
* Last Date for submission of completed IMT application form : November 30, 2006
Please note that IMT uses CAT score for short-listing the candidates for its two-year full-time Post-Graduate Programmes in Management. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
Application form and Prospectus are available at the following Branches of State Bank of India:
•Agra: Chhiptola, M.G. Road •Ahmedabad: Navrangpura, Sardar Patel Nagar, Cross Road •Allahabad: P.B. No-22 •Amritsar: Town Hall •Aurangabad: Kranti Chowk •Baroda: Alakapuri, Race Course Road •Bangalore: Main Branch, St. Marks Road •Belgaum: Khanapura Road •Bhilai: P.B.No-5, Sector-1 •Bhopal: Main branch •Bhubaneswar: New Capital PO •Calicut: P.B. No-9 •Chandigarh: SCO 43-48, Sec-17, BK Square •Chennai: Mylapore, 3/93, Rayapettah High Road Neelam Chowk •Coimbatore: Bank Road •Cuttak: Collectorate Compound •Dehradun: Main Branch •Delhi: Delhi University •Ernakulam: Shanmughan Road •Faridabad: Neelam Chowk •Ghaziabad: Navyug Market •Gurgaon: Mehrauli Road •Guwahati: P.B. No-36 •Gwalior: Lashkar •Hyderabad: Bank Steet •Indore: Main Branch •Jabalpur: P.B. No.-16 •Jaipur: Sanganeri Gate •Jamshedpur: Disstt. Singhbhum •Jodhpur: kutchery •Kanpur: The Mall, P.B. No.-17 •Kolkata: Main Branch •Kolkata: Ballygunge •Kota: L.I.C. Building •Lucknow: Moti Mahal Marg •Ludhiana: Civil Lines •Madurai: Sangam Towers, 7, West Villa Street •Malleswaram: 141B, Margosa Rd, 9th Cross •Mangalore: P.B. No.-90 •Mumbai: Main Branch •Mumbai: Dadar Millennium P.B. No.-5508 •Nagpur: Link Office, Kingsway • Nasik: Old Agra Road • New Delhi: Main Branch, 11, Parliament Steet •Noida: Sector-2 •Panaji: 18th June Road •Patna: West Gandhi Maidan •Pune: Main Branch •Raipur: Jaistambh Chowk •Rajkot: P.B. No. -13, Ranchi: Jaistambh Chowk • Rajkot: P.B. No.13 •Ranchi: Court Compund •Rourekela: P.B. No.-53 • Secunderabad: P.B. No-1 • Surat: Chowk Bazar •Thane: Distt. Thane •Trichur: P.B. No.67 •Trivandrum: M.G. Road •Udaipur: Hospital Road •Vijaywada: Station Road •Visakhapatnam: Near Old PO •Varanasi: Main Branch
For Further Details Contact:
Ghaziabad Campus: Chairman (Admissions), Institute of Management Technology, Raj Nagar, Hapur Road, Ghaziabad – 201 001
Phone: 0120-3002221, 3002200; Fax: 0120-3002300; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nagpur (City Office): 603, Khullar Apartments, Byramji Town, Nagpur – 440 013, Telefax: 0712-2593140