India is about to experience its first WordCamp. WordCamp is a meeting which deals entirely with WordPress. Right from casual speakers to WordPress developers share their views and ideas there.
Matt Mullenweg (founder, WordPress) will be a part of the event along with Om Malik (Gigaom) and Amit Agarwal (Digital Inspiration).
The event will be comprising of the following keynote addresses:
- Keynote : By one of the top 100 influential bloggers by CNET
- Talk : State of the word : by Matt Mullenweg
- How to get started after installing WordPress : Abhijeet Mukherjee, Jeetblog
- Using WP to implement a radio site – Shreyas, from RadioVerve
- Optimising ads on your WP blog : Amit Agarwal, Digital Inspiration
- Implementing SEO in your WP blog : Mani Karthik
- Intellectual property rights/copyrights : Pavan Duggal, Advocate, Supreme court of India
- WordPress as CMS for business sites : Ravish Ahuja, justskins.com
- WordPress, a lifestyle – Praval Singh
- WordPress.TV – by Matt Mullenweg
- Best Feature suggestion for WordPress – Matt Mullenweg, with moderator
- Panel discussion – the amended India IT act 2000 – Pavan Duggal, Advocate, Supreme court of India
- Writing WordPress plugins – Speaker yet to be confirmed
- WordPress Quiz
- Adobe's new AIR apps – Adobe representative
- Blogging vs Journalism – Panel debate
Walk-in registration at venue: Individual day ticket: INR 300 , Full event ticket: INR 500 .
The ticket will entitle you to lunch/tea/coffee/snacks, a welcome kit and a cool WordCamp souvenir.
The event will be held for two days. Check below for details.
Venue & Date :
Venue: I-1A, Sector 25A
Noida, U.P. 201301
Tel: +91 120 244 4711