Position is to provide first class offline acquistion and customer service to Expedia through the Eleven APAC points of sale Develop and manage the offline distribution strategy for the APAC points of sale; identify new opportunities to drive business performance, manage existing business by maximizing efficiencies through solid analysis and understanding of revenues at a line, product, agent and center level. Understand online customer behaviour to identify opportunities to drive incremental bookings through the offline channel
- Work with brand/PSG to leverage relationships to drive sales and revenue.
- Implement and manage skill based routing by line, agent, customer segment, destination and product.
- Determine optimum placement for the telesales number through randomization testing and analysis.
- Develop and manage telesales budget and monetary targets for all POS.
- Determine optimum IVR treatments for all telesales numbers through testing and analysis.
- Work with other Telesales leaders in GCO to identify best practice.
- Through shared services team, manage relationship with call centre management teams to drive performance and develop a sales culture, ensure service levels, revenue and conversion targets are met or exceeded.
- Develop ongoing action plans to improve performance standards.
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve performance through investment in new technologies and process.
- Develop short and long term agent incentives to drive sales.
- Communication of operational and budgetary performance to the Ops Team.
- Responsible for Telesales Forecasting and Planning.
- Drives Expedia offline sales performance to meet and exceed sales KPIs through managing business efficiencies and initiatives.
- APAC Marketing & Promotions triage.
- Product revenue generation by conducting ongoing logical analyses of complex to highly complex network optimization models and presenting recommendations with supporting analytics.
- Research and develop a strong understanding of key business and market drivers and use understanding to implement relevant strategies.
- Work with stakeholders, e.g., Customer Operations, eCommerce, Marketing, and vendors to identify opportunities to improve offline revenues by testing and piloting revenue generation initiatives.
- Provide business with regular quantitative and qualitative feedback on offline sales performance, and improvements driven through initiatives and learnings.
- Using online analytics tools, monitor online customer behaviour and identify key non-converting journeys that could be driven to the offline channel.
Work Experience and Education Guidelines
- Five to seven years of related experience.
- Strong analytic background, including a track record of developing revenue optimization and business improvement models.
- Working knowledge of revenue forecasting and optimization models.
- Understand and have experience in the appropriate use of tools, technologies; and statistical and/or optimization models and techniques.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word with demonstrated experience in modeling, analysis, research, and creating presentations.
- Call center experience, preferred.
- Must have initiative and be a quick learner.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a matrix environment.