On – line applications are invited for the appointment of the post of clerical cadre (Clerks) by Corporation Bank.
|SI. No||State / UT||SC||ST||OBC||Gen||Total||VH||HI||OH||XS|
As on the date of application: Degree in any discipline or its equivalent OR 55% or more marks in aggregate in the 10+2 examination of the 10+2+3 pattern or its equivalent. Relaxation for SC / ST / XS / VH / HI / OH candidates : Degree in any discipline or its equivalent OR 45% or more marks in aggregate in the 10+2 examination of the 10+2+3 pattern or its equivalent.
All eligible candidates will be called for a written examination which will be Objective in nature. The objective test consists of (i) Reasoning Ability and Numerical Aptitude (ii) Clerical Aptitude (iii) English Language. b) Candidates have to pass in each of the Objective and there will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective Tests. c) Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the objective test will be called for interview. Mere eligibility / pass in the test shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview. d) Final selection will be on the basis of the ranking accorded after adding the marks obtained in the Objective Tests and Interview. e) The detailed information regarding the Written Examination will be given in the “Acquaint Yourself booklet which will be sent to the candidates along with the call letter for the Written Examination.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply through on-line through website. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
- The guidelines for filling Applications are as under
- Candidate should have a valid email ID.
- Candidates are advised to pay the Application Fee/Postal Charges in cash “At Any of the Branches of Corporation Bank. After payment, the candidate must collect the payment receipt, the particulars there of are quoted in the On-Line Application form and original receipt must be sent along with the Print out of Computer Generated On-Line Application Form. The payment should not be made before 18.08.2009 and after 18.09.2009.Even if Bank extends the date of on-line registration by one or two days, the valid dates of the payment of fees will not be changed. Valid dates of the payments also remain the same for far flung areas.
- After applying on-line, the registered candidates should obtain a Print out of the Computer Generated On-line Application, sign at the appropriate place and send along with receipt of Application fee. Candidates should retain a photocopy of their Receipt and the above print out for future reference.
- A recent photograph should be pasted on the Print-out.
- Candidate’s Name, On-line Registration Number and Date of Birth should be written on the reverse of Application Fee Payment Receipt.
- Print outs of the Computer Generated On-Line Application, complete in all respects should be sent by ordinary post only in a closed envelope super scribed “PRINT-OUT FOR THE POST OF PROBATIONARY OFFICER IN CORPORATION BANK” , to the following address: CORPORATION BANK, Post Box No.9024, Goregaon (East), Mumbai -400063.
For More Details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Selection procedure, Availability of forms (on-line and offline), Filling of forms (on-line offline), Last date of application, exam pattern, syllabus, Reservations details, Minimum Age, Minimum Qualification required and other important things are requested to visit their official website and browse recruitment section.