On – line applications are invited for the appointment of the post of Probationary Officer by Corporation Bank
|Post||Grade and Scale||SC||ST||OBC||Gen||Total||VH||HI||OH|
|Probationary Officer||JMG I||7||3||15||25||50||3||6||1|
(As on date of application) Candidates whose result is awaited are not eligible. Second Class with 55% or more (45% for SC/STNHI HI/OH candidates) marks graduate from a recognized University or any equivalent examination recognized as such by the Government of India.
All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for a written examination which will comprise of objective and descriptive papers. The Objective tests will consist of Test of Reasoning Ability (TRA), Test of Quantitative Aptitude (TQA), Test of General Awareness on Socio Economic Developments and Test of English Language. The Descriptive paper consists of 5 compulsory questions with internal options, to assess knowledge on Socio Economic Developments and Communication Skills. Candidate shall have the option to answer the Descriptive Paper either in Hindi or English. The Descriptive Test is only a qualifying test. The detailed information regarding the written examination will be given in the “Acquaint Yourself booklet which will be sent to the candidates along with the call letter for written examination.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply through on-line through website. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
- The guidelines for filling Applications are as under
- Candidate should have a valid email ID.
- Candidates are advised to pay the Application Fee/Postal Charges in cash “At Any of the Branches of Corporation Bank. After payment, the candidate must collect the payment receipt, the particulars there of are quoted in the On-Line Application form and original receipt must be sent along with the Print out of Computer Generated On-Line Application Form. The payment should not be made before 18.08.2009 and after 18.09.2009.Even if Bank extends the date of on-line registration by one or two days, the valid dates of the payment of fees will not be changed. Valid dates of the payments also remain the same for far flung areas.
- After applying on-line, the registered candidates should obtain a Print out of the Computer Generated On-line Application, sign at the appropriate place and send along with receipt of Application fee. Candidates should retain a photocopy of their Receipt and the above print out for future reference.
- A recent photograph should be pasted on the Print-out.
- Candidate’s Name, On-line Registration Number and Date of Birth should be written on the reverse of Application Fee Payment Receipt.
- Print outs of the Computer Generated On-Line Application, complete in all respects should be sent by ordinary post only in a closed envelope super scribed “PRINT-OUT FOR THE POST OF PROBATIONARY OFFICER IN CORPORATION BANK”, to the following address: CORPORATION BANK, Post Box No.9024, Goregaon (East), Mumbai -400063.
|Opening Date of On line Registration||18/08/2009|
|Closing Date of On line Application (For All Applicants)||18/09/2009|
|Last Date of Receipt of Print Out of online application||25/09/2009|
|Last Date of Receipt of Print Out of online application (Far Flung Areas)||01/10/2009|
|Likely Date of Examination||22/11/2009|
For More Details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Selection procedure, Availability of forms (on-line and offline), Filling of forms (on-line offline), Last date of application, exam pattern, syllabus, Reservations details, Minimum Age, Minimum Qualification required and other important things are requested to visit their official website and browse recruitment section,