On – line applications are invited for the appointment of the post of Specialist Officers Cadre by Corporation Bank.
|Post Code||Post||Grade and Scale||Vacancies||Age as on 01.08.09 (Min 21 years, Max as under)|
|01||Chartered Accountant||MMG Scale II||15||35|
|02||Security Officer||MMG Scale II||6||45*|
|03||Official Language Officer||JMG Scale I||3||30|
|* The upper age limit can be relaxed by further five years depending upon the merit of the case.|
Security Officer: Graduate for a recognized university. Experience: Five years commissioned service as an officer either in the Army / Navy / Air Force or a Police officer not below the rank of ASP / DSP with a minimum five year of service in that rank or an officer of identical rank in paramilitary with five years experience.
Official Language Officer: Post Graduate degree in Hindi with English as a subject at Degree level or Post Graduate Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Degree Level (With Minimum 60% marks) at the degree level. Experience: Minimum of one year experience in translation from English to Hindi and Vice Versa in a Full Time post in a reputed organization or one year post graduate diploma in Hindi Translation.
Chartered Accountant A second class graduate from a recognized university and a pass in the CA examination of the ICAI. CA shall be better equipped to deal with better tax planning apart from tax compliance
Selection will be made on the basics of interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after the preliminary screening / short listing with reference to candidates qualification, suitability, experience etc,
Directly recruited offices shall furnish to the Bank a Bank guarantee for Rs. 50,000 (Fifty Thousand rupees only) or a fixed deposit of our band for a period of 2 years for the aforesaid amount by assigning the same to the Bank. The directly recruited officers shall execute an agreement to serve the bank for a minimum two years after joining, failing which the officer shall be liable to pay the bank a sum of Rs. 50,000 (fifty thousand rupees) and three months pay towards notice period.
The list of candidates successful in the interview would be displayed on website of the Bank when the results are announced.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply through on-line through website. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
- The guidelines for filling Applications are as under
- Candidate should have a valid email ID.
- Candidates are advised to pay the Application Fee/Postal Charges in cash “At Any of the Branches of Corporation Bank. After payment, the candidate must collect the payment receipt, the particulars there of are quoted in the On-Line Application form and original receipt must be sent along with the Print out of Computer Generated On-Line Application Form. The payment should not be made before 18.08.2009 and after 18.09.2009.Even if Bank extends the date of on-line registration by one or two days, the valid dates of the payment of fees will not be changed. Valid dates of the payments also remain the same for far flung areas.
- After applying on-line, the registered candidates should obtain a Print out of the Computer Generated On-line Application, sign at the appropriate place and send along with receipt of Application fee. Candidates should retain a photocopy of their Receipt and the above print out for future reference.
- A recent photograph should be pasted on the Print-out.
- Candidate’s Name, On-line Registration Number and Date of Birth should be written on the reverse of Application Fee Payment Receipt.
- Print outs of the Computer Generated On-Line Application, complete in all respects should be sent by ordinary post only in a closed envelope super scribed “PRINT-OUT FOR THE POST OF PROBATIONARY OFFICER IN CORPORATION BANK” , to the following address: CORPORATION BANK, Post Box No.9024, Goregaon (East), Mumbai -400063.
For More Details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Selection procedure, Availability of forms (on-line and offline), Filling of forms (on-line offline), Last date of application, exam pattern, syllabus, Reservations details, Minimum Age, Minimum Qualification required and other important things are requested to visit their official website and browse recruitment section.