Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale I) in Specialized disciplines of IT (Hardware, Software and Networking) and Generalists. Among Generalists, preference may be given to candidates with qualifications in Accounts, Law and Engineering.
- Group A Code No.01M.E./M.Tech (IT/Computer Science) / MCA (Masters in Computer Applications) / MIT (Masters in Information Technology)/ MCM (Masters in Computer Management) with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate or BE/B.Tech (IT/Computer Science) with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) from recognized University/ Institute duly approved by UGC/AICTE.
- Group B Code No.02: Graduation with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate or Post Graduation with 55% (50% for SC/ST candidates) from recognized University/ Institute duly approved by UGC/AICTE
How to Apply
- Applications should be on foolscap paper neatly typed or handwritten in CAPITAL LETTERS and in the prescribed format only. Applications submitted in any other format will not be accepted. Detailed advertisement can also be downloaded from our website: http://newindia.co.in. Candidates are advised to refer to the website for schedule of GDPI since no separate call letter shall be sent for the same.
- Superscribe at left hand upper corner of the envelope “NIACL Administrative Officer Post (indicate the Group Code for which application is made) and SC / ST / OBC / ECO/SSRCO / PWD / GEN (whichever is applicable).
- Attach Crossed Bank Demand Draft for Rs.500/- or Rs.150/-, as applicable, with application.
- Applications complete in all respects together with enclosures as mentioned above must reach by ordinary post on or before 17.08.2009 at the following address: Post Box No.7641, Malad (West), Mumbai – 400 064. Applications once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Date of written examination: 25.10.2009
|Group A – Code No.01 : Specialists (IT)||50|
|Group B Code No.02 : Generalists||310|
For More Details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Selection procedure, Availability of forms (on-line and offline), Filling of forms (on-line offline), Last date of application, exam pattern, syllabus, Reservations details, Minimum Age, Minimum Qualification required and other important things are requested to visit their official website and browse recruitment section.