NPCIL a premier Public Sector Enterprise Involved In the Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance of Nuclear Power Stations Invites applications from experienced and fresh professionals in Human Resource Management, Finance & Accounts, Contracts & Materials Management. Hospitality Services and Legal disciplines for the following posts at NPCIL Projects / Stations located In various parts of India.
- Dy. Manager (F&A): Max Age 45, Total 03 (UR 02 and OBC NCL 01)
- Sr. Manager (HR): Max Age 40, Total 07 (UR 04, SC 01, ST 01 and OBC NCL 01)
- Dy. Manager (HR): Max Age 30, Total 30 (UR 15, SC 05, ST 02 and OBC NCL 08)
- Dy. Manager (F&A): Max Age 30, Total 10 (UR 05, SC 01, ST 01 and OBC NCL 03)
- Dy. Manager (C&MM): Max Age 30, Total 67 (UR 34, SC 10, ST 05 and OBC NCL 18)
- Dy. Manager (Hospitality Services): Max Age 30, Total 02 (UR 02)
- Dy. Law Officer: Max Age 33, Total 03 (UR 02 and OBC NCL 01)
In addition to Band Pay. Grade Pay and Central DA. other allowances / perks such as HRA. City Conveyance Allowance, Mobile Reimbursement. Electricity charges reimbursement, Canteen Subsidy etc. Including PF, LTC and Medical facilities in all Units/HQs would be applicable as per the policies of the Company.
Candidates are requested to visit our website link http:l/www.npcil.nlc.inlrecruitmenient/default.htm for detailed information regarding eligibility criteria, qualification and experience norms, How to apply, Selection Process and online application process. Online application process will start on 24 Jan 2011 at 1000 Hrs and will end on 21 Feb 2011 at 1700 Hrs.
After applying online, Two Hard Copies of applications along with enclosures (If applicable) should be sent to Sr. Manager (HRM-NT), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, 7’ Floor, North Wing. Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai. 400 094 (Maharashtra) so as to reach on or before 28 Feb 2011.