Since 1992, Saxo Bank has been a facilitator in the global capital markets aggregating liquidity, offering access to exchanges around the world and providing its powerful suite of products and platforms to private clients, institutions, banks and brokerages.
Today, in addition to its headquarters in Denmark, Saxo Bank is present in 21 countries, covering the world’s major financial centres including London, Zurich, Dubai, Singapore and Hong Kong.
In India, we started operations in April 2012 and have been focusing on building our global footprint in India. SFSPL’s primary goal is to replicate its global strategy of providing International stocks and financial instruments to Indian clients willing and wanting to Invest overseas. This is as per RBI’s policy of permitting every individual a maximum of 200,000 US$ every year.
Saxo Bank is looking for Sales processionals for their Gurgaon office
- Experience in client handling and a voice based customer service/sales process (Excellent English speaking ability).
- Expertise in Sales processes, eye for detail, strong team player, multi tasking and client handling skills.
- Understanding of Capital Market Operations and Brokerage Industry.
- Working knowledge of a Trading Software.
- Experience in International Markets for trading in the different Financial Instruments (i.e. Futures, Stocks & Commodities)