Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM)
Post-Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGP – HR)
in collaboration with National HRD Network
Post-Graduate Programme in International Management (PGP-IM)
in collaboration with ESCP-EAP, France
Executive Post-Graduate Programme in Management (EPGPM)
(formerly called the National Management Programme)
MDI will provide robust placement assistance for all the above programmes
Exposure in foreign campuses is an integral part of PGPIM and EPGPM
Students exchange is encouraged in PGPM and PGP-HR
- MDI uses CAT for short listing candidates for all the above programmes.
- Appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) to be conducted by the IIMs on Sunday 19 November, 2006. The last date for obtaining CAT bulletin from select UTI branches is 17 August 2006 and from IIMs is 21 August 2006. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
- Apply to MDI by filling in a separate application from.
- Foreign / NRI applicants can apply by submitting valid GMAT scores (taken not later than December 2006). NRI applicants residing in India during July-December 2006 will have to appear in CAT.
- Final selection will be based on the performance in the CAT / GMAT and subsequent group discussion / simulation exercise and personal interview.
MDI Prospectus and Application form
Available At: MDI Campus, Gurgaon or MDI Counter, Reception lobby, IFCI Tower, 61, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019 (Tel. No. 26438471, 26434674).
Select branches of Bank of Baroda (Please visit our website at www.mdi.ac.in for further information)
Date / Time: 14 Aug.- 17 Nov.2006, Mon-Fri between 10 a.m – 5 p.m
The MDI Prospectus and Application Forms are available on cash payment of Rs. 1500/- (including Application Processing Fee). Applicants wanting the Application Form by mail will have to send a crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 1550/-, Foreign / NRI applicant can obtain the Application Forms and bulletin by sending a Demand Draft of either US $100/- or Rs. 4550/-, Foreign / NRI can also obtain on cash payment of Rs. 4500/- at MDI counter. The Demand Draft should be in favour of “Management Development Institute” payable at New Delhi. Applicant should also send two self addressed (with Tel.No.) adhesive stickers clearly superscribing on the envelope the choice of the programme. Prospectus once sold will not be taken back.
Minimum of 3-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE as eligible for Post-Graduate Studies in Management.
Candidates completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by June 2007 can also apply subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1 Oct. 2007.
Additional requirement for EPGPM: Atleast 5 years of post qualification executive (Class I or Officer Grade) work experience.
The last date for receiving completed filled-in application forms: 21 November 2006.
For more information please log on to www.mdi.edu or www.mdi.ac.in
For further information, please contact Admission Office: Management Development Institute
Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon 122001 Ph: 2349831-36, 4013050-62 Fax: 2341189, 2342244 Email: email@example.com
www.mdi.ac.in / www.mdi.edu