Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon invites application for admission for session beginning July 2011 for its Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGP – HR) (in Collaboration with National HRD Network), Post Graduate programme in International Management (PGP – IM) (in collaboration with ESCP, Europe) and National Management Programme (Executive PGPM)
Eligibility PGPM / PGP – HR/ PGP – IM : 3-year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE candidates completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelors degree by 30 June 2011 can also apply subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 01 October 2011.
NMP (EPGDM): Minimum three year bachelors degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities / AICTE and minimum five years of post qualification executive (Class I or officer grade) work experience.
- MDI uses CAT for short listing candidates for the above programmes.
- A candidate has to appear for the CAT (Common Admission Test) to be conducted by IIMs during 27 October to 24 November 2010. The last date for obtaining CAT voucher is 27 September 2010.
- Foreign / NRI students can apply by submission valid GMAT score (taken not later than October 2010)
- Final Selection process will consider the performance in the CAT / GMAT and subsequent group discussion and personal interview.
- Candidates must apply separately for NMP (EPGPM)
|Online application submission||10 September 2010 – 25 October 2010|
|Issue of Information Brochure and application form (Printed)||14 September 2010 – 26 October 2010 (Timing 0900 hrs to 1730 hrs)|
|Last date for submission of completed application form (Online)||26 October 2010 (up to 2400 hrs)|
|Last date for submission of completed application form (Printed)||26 October 2010 (up to 1730 hrs)|
For more details regarding Eligibility, Important Dates and rest of the information, please refer the official advertisement or visit MDI’s official website.