NMIMS (Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies) announces NMAT 2010 and effective from 2010 NMAT is now an online admission test conducted in India and abroad during a predetermined period of ten days for admission for the below mentioned programs. Online application process would start on 08th September 2010 to 15th October 2010 and online test window for the NMAT would start from 01st October 2010 till 31st December 2010. Candidates can choose test centre, date and time slot for the test in real time. Two optional retakes available on first come first served basis.
- MBA Core
- MBA (Pharmaceuticals Management)
- MBA (Actuarial science)
- MBA (Capital Markets)
- MBA (Banking)
- MBA (Part – Time)
- Ph.D Program in Management
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate from any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- The Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or its equivalent. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree would be considered on the basis of the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
- In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the equivalence would be based on the equivalence certified by the university / institution from where they have obtained bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree required and are awaiting results can also apply. Admission will be subject to their fulfilling the eligibility norms.