NBCC under Schedule "A’ classification is the leading CPSU with the highest turn over and highest profits amongst CPSU’s in the cognate group. It has been ranked as one of the ‘TOP TEN CPSU’ by the Government of India for last two consecutive years. For more details log on to www.nbccindia.gov.in For its operation, NBCC requires under mentioned positions on regular basis:
- The current pay structure is under upward revision.
- ** No posts are reserved for Persons with Disability. However Persons with Disability can apply for Sl. No. 1 to 4 (OPH & HH) and Sl No. 5 to 7 (OPH, HH & VH).
Qualification and job requirements :- Additional General Manager(Civil) : Degree in civil engineering from Institution of repute. Candidates having Masters Degree in Management and proficiency in use of computer and computer softwares will be preferred. Candidate must have adequate experience in planning and execution of wide range of civil engineering projects. Those who have experience in power sector will have a definite edge.
- Dy. Manager(Finance) : Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ICWA/MBA(Finance). Those having experience in construction companies / public sector undertakings will be preferred ..
- Sr. Project Executive (Elect.)/Jr. Project Executive (Elect.) : Degree in Electrical engineering from Institution of repute. Candidates having Masters Degree in Management and proficiency in use of computer and computer softwares will be preferred. Candidate must have adequate experience in planning and execution of wide range of electrical engineering projects. Those who have experience in power sector will have a definite edge
- Sr. Stenographer :Graduate . Speed in English OR Hindi shorthand 110 /100 w.p.m respectively and typing speed on computer 50/40 w.p.m. respectively. Proficiency in use of latest operating systems on computer in office environment.
- Office Asstt. Gr.III(G) : Graduate. Proficiency in use of latest operating systems on computer in office environment . Minimum typing speed on computer in English 40 w.p.m. OR in Hindi 30 w.p.m.
- Office Asstt.(Stenography) : Graduate. Speed in English OR Hindi shorthand 70 w.p.m. and typing speed on computer 35/30 w.p.m. respectively. Proficiency in use of latest operating systems on computer in office environment.
- Age Relaxation : Maximum Relaxation in upper age limit will be as under : i) Upto a Maximum of 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, ii) Upto a Maximum of 03 years in the case of OBC candidates, iii) Upper age limit for Physically Challenged persons by 5 years (10 years for SCs/STs and 8 years for OBCs) posts at Sl.No. 1 to 3 and by 10 years (15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs) for posts at Sl.No. 4 to 7 , iv) In case of Ex-Serviceman, service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years.
- Upper age limit shall not apply in respect of the departmental candidates who have balance service of at least three years.
- Candidates in Govt. Semi-Govt. Organization/Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies should route their application “Through Proper Channel” or furnish “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of interview.
- Candidates called for interview for the post at Sl No.1 will be paid to and fro II AC sleeper class rail fare, from Sl. 2 to 5 III AC and from Sl No. 6 to 7 II class rail fare from the nearest railway station of the declared place of residence by the shortest route beyond 30 km. subject to production of rail ticket.
- Disability of applicants applying against the quota reserved for the physically challenged persons should not be less than 40%.
- Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies- If sufficient number of reserved categories persons are not available on the basis of general standard laid down to fill the vacancies reserved for them, the candidates belonging to these categories may be selected under relax ed standard to fill up the vacancies reserved for them provided they are not found unfit for such posts.
- Selected candidates should be prepared to serve in any part of the country or abroad where the Corporation has its operations.
- Persons with higher educational qualification in the line will be preferred . Mere fulfilling the minimum requirements of experience and qualification will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for interview.
- Fringe Benefits : HRA, CCA, CPF, LTC, gratuity, mediclaim insurance subject to certain limits, leave encashment etc.
- Incomplete/unsigned /late applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates can apply either in English or in Hindi & they can opt either English or Hindi for interview.
The envelope should be superscribed with the advt. No. and post applied for. Applications may be sent to the General Manager (Pers.&IR), NBCC Limited, NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003 in the prescribed format only latest by 11.04.2009.
All the above mentioned information is for reference purposes only. We request you to please contact the respected authorities for more complete and accurate information. Any damage caused by above motioned information we will not be held responsible.