Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies
- Deen Dayal Upadhaya College
- Keshav Mahavidyala
Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis (BFIA)
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies.
B.A. (Honors) Business Economics (BBE)
- Bhim Rao Adbedkar College
- College of Vocational Studies
- Maharaja Agrasen College
- Ram Lal Anand College (Evening)
- Gargi College
- Shri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
- Lakshmibai College
- Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa Collge
- Shivaji College
- Sri Guru Tegh bahadur Khalsa College
Average of 60% marks in English, Mathematics and two specified subjects. 55% for SC, ST, CW and PC categories.
How to Apply
- Applications are to be submitted online
- Applications fee of Rs 600 for one course and Rs. 200 more for each additional course (Fee amount is half of the above for SC, ST and CW)
- Details about the three courses of study, colleges, eligibility, admission procedures, fees, entrance test available on the websites.
|Apply between||5 April to 4 May 2010|
|Entrance Test||9:30 AM – 11:30 AM on Sunday 6 June 2010|
DISCLAIMER: Efforts have been made to bring out this article error-free. Nevertheless, it is recognized that in such an article of complexity, there could inevitably be occassional errors. It will always be a pleasure to hear about them from our readers to take neccessary steps to rectify them.