Uttar Pradesh Technical University. Lucknow is conducting state Entrance Examination (SEE UPTU: 2010) on 17th and 18th April, 2010 for admission to degree courses in Engineering (B.Tech, Pharmacy (B.Pharm.)architecture (B.Arch.)/Hotel Management (BHMCT) Fashion & Apparel Design Technology (BFAD) and Post Graduate Courses MCA/MBA of Govt. Aided and private unaided institutions affiliated to U.P Technical University along with some of the other Universities of Uttar Pradesh for the academic session 2010-11.
SCHEME OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: The candidates opting for different courses will be required to undertake written test in following papers on the dates specified below.
|Date of Exam||Course||Paper Code||Details of Paper|
|Sale of Application Form||From 20.02.2010 to 12.03.2010|
Eligibility to appear in SEE-UPTU 2010
- For admission to first year of B.Tech./B.Pharm./BHMCT/BFAD candidate must have passed intermediate examination of U.R Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board I University as given in Information brochure of SEE-UPTU:2010. The candidate is essentially required to pass in each subject of the qualifying subject group.
- For admission to first year of B. Arch. a candidate must have passed intermediate examination of U. R Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board I University; securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate in compulsory and optional subject as given in Information Brochure of SEE-UPTU 2010. The candidate is essentially required to pass in each subject of the qualifying subject group.
A candidate possessing three year Diploma in Architecture (10+3) recognized by Central/State Govt., is also eligible for admission to first year of B.Arch. only, provided the candidate has passed the Diploma examination securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Such candidates will have to appear in the entrance examination for first year of B. Arch. Papers (paper 2 & 6) as mentioned above.
- For admission to first year of MBA, candidate must have passed three years degree course from any recognized university.
- For admission to first year of MCA, candidate must have passed three year degree course from any recognized university with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at bachelor Degree level.
- For admission to second year (lateral entry) of B.Tech., the candidate must have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course; securing minimum 60% marks in aggregate or three years B.Sc. degree with Mathematics as one subject; securing minimum 60% marks in aggregate as per details provided in the brochure.
- For admission to second year (lateral entry) of B.Pharm, the candidate must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy course: securing minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to appear in State Entrance Examination-2010 subject to the condition that they must fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of counseling.
- The details of admissions for NRI and Kashmiri migrants will be published later, in the month of May 2010 according to the norms to be laid down by the Government of UP and AICTE. Such candidates need not appear in SEE-UPTU: 2010
- State Govt. has permitted 10% of total sanctioned seats available in Private Institutions to be filled on merit by All India Level Candidates subject to the eligibility conditions given in the brochure through University counseling under the policy of State Govt. of U.P
- This admission test is open to the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any institution located in U.P. or whose parents (Father or Mother) are domiciles of U.P
AND 10% seats of All India level candidates as provided in SI. Number nine above.
For all other details regarding how to apply, how to obtain forms from various channels we request you to please do look into the official notification published on their website or in news papers.
Every care has been taken to provide you the complete and accurate information. But errors might have crept in during the compilation of the article. Therefore we request you to refer the official sources of information. In case of any damage caused by above mentioned information, neither the website nor any members affiliated to Gyanguru will be held responsible.