For more than 50 years XLRI is conducting Admission Test on all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education. Our long experience and the expertise have helped us in extending this test to other Management Institutes. There are more than 60 Management Institutes who are selecting students from XAT 2010. Applicants desirous of joining XLRI or any other institutions have to appear for XAT 2010.
Following are the major steps involved while registering for XAT
- Filling online XAT Registration and received XAT ID and password.
- Downloading the XAT pay-in-slip / XAT PP Form.
- If download XAT Pay-in-slip : Buy XAT Bulletin from the Axis Bank branch by tendering Rs 800/- along with the download pay-in-slip. Fill-in the detachable form present at the end of the form.
- If downloaded XAT PP Form : Obtain XAT Bulletin by sending the form along with a demand draft (DD) of Rs 850.00. to XAT Office, Jamshedpur
- Dispatching the filled in detachable form along with the XLRI’s copy of XAT pay-in-slip to XAT Office , XLRI Or dispatching XAT PP Form along with the DD to XAT Office, XLRI in time .
XAT Registration 2010 (Through cash)
- Open the site www.xlri.edu and click XAT Registration
- Go through the instructions thoroughly and then proceed to fill-in online XAT Registration form. Select “Paid at Axis Bank” as the mode of payment and proceed.
- Select the XAT Associate Institute(s) where one is interested to apply. Then download the XAT Pay-in-slip.
- Buy XAT Bulletin 2010 from Axis Bank by tendering Rs 800/- along with downloaded XAT Pay-in-slip.
- Go through the bulletin thoroughly and fill-in the detachable form. Paste photograph and put signatures. Paste the XLRI’s copy of XAT pay-in-slip.
- Dispatch the detachable form complete in all respect to XAT Office, Jamshedpur within seven days from the date of purchase.
XAT Registration 2010 (Through DD)
- Make a DD of Rs 850/- in favour of “ XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur.
- Open the site www.xlri.edu and click “XAT Registration”.
- Go through the instructions thoroughly and then proceed to fill-in online XAT Registration form. Select “Through Demand Draft” as the mode of payment and proceed.
- Next select the XAT Associate Institute(s) where the candidate is interested to join. Then download the XAT PP Form.
- Paste photograph and put signature in the XAT PP Form.
- Dispatch the XAT PP form along with the DD to XAT Office, Jamshedpur within seven days from the issue date of DD.
- The last date for XAT and XLRI registration is 30 November 2009.
- XAT 2010 will be conducted on 3rd January 2010 in the following 33 cities; Test Timings: 10.00 am to 12.30 pm.
Note: Candidates interested in applying to XLRI, Jamshedpur have to register for XLRI after finishing XAT registration. The XAT ID and password obtained during XAT registration are required for XLRI registration apart from other transactions at XAT official website.
For More Details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Selection procedure, Availability of forms (on-line and offline), Filling of forms (on-line offline), Last date of application, exam pattern, syllabus, Reservations details, Minimum Age, Minimum Qualification required and other important things are requested to visit their official website and browse recruitment / admission section.